Taking a screenshot on Galaxy A53 today is something essential. This action lets you grab an image on the screen of your Galaxy A53 5G. You can use some helpful applications to perform this task. But, fortunately, you use a device with an Android 12 UI 4.1 operating system. It means that you don’t have to install any other applications to take a screenshot.
Anytime that you want to make a screenshot, it is possible to send the screenshot to WhatsApp conversations, Instagram stories, Facebook photos, and others in your device’s memory. On the other hand, you cannot use it to record a video on the screen of your device.
Best method to make a screenshot on Galaxy A53 5G
If you want to use your Galaxy A53 5G to take a screenshot, here are the simple steps to do. You can get a screenshot within two minutes:
- Open a web page, application, or chat that you want to make a screenshot of your device.
- Use the Android method by pressing the power key and the volume key buttons down at the same time.
- If you don’t like the second step, you can use the “palm of the hand” gesture across the device’s screen. But you have to activate this gesture. To start, open “Settings”, choose “Advanced function” and toggle on “Move palm to capture”. Once you have activated the gesture, slide from the right side to the left, or vice versa across the screen. Your device will show a flash to indicate the captured image.
- To check the captured image, you can open the gallery of your device. What you need to do is head to the home screen and you need to find a photo icon or an instant photo.
- Continue by opening the image gallery. You will see some photos and images sorted by the date. Click on the capture you just took on your Galaxy A53 5G, and you can edit, trim, or even send the screenshot to your contacts.
The alternative method
If you cannot go with the first method, here is the alternative way to help you make a screenshot from your device, Samsung Galaxy A53:
- Go to the application or the screen that you want to capture.
- Open the quick setting bar or the notification bar. To do so, use your finger and slide the screen from the top to down. Find the “Screenshot” icon, and then tap on it.
- Your device will save the captured image automatically to the gallery on your device. This way you have to open the home screen and find a photo icon.
That is all about what you need to do when you want to take a screenshot from your device, the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G. Samsung released this device with the support of Android 12 and it has One UI 4,1 as its operating system. To support the performance, Samsung added a processor called Octa-core 2.4 GHz and 2.0 GHz, meanwhile, it has RAM buyers could pick between 6GB or 8GB options.