Today, we are going to show the complete tutorial on how to block spam call on Galaxy A53. It works if you want to block any unwanted incoming calls.
At this time, you may be tired of getting spam messages or calls from sellers. When you block their phone number on your device, it means that you will not get any messages or calls from them. You have added their contacts to the blocked number.
How to block spam call on samsung Galaxy A53 5G
When you add the wrong number, you can unblock it from the blacklist. Now, it is not a big deal to block spammers, unwanted callers, or unwanted telemarketers coming into your device, Samsung Galaxy A53 5g. Even you can use this tutorial for other Samsung devices such as Samsung Galaxy A73 5G, Samsung A52s 5G, and Samsung A33 5G below:
- Head to the phone app to start blocking a phone number in your device, Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
- Open the menu with the three vertical lines.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Touch on the block numbers.
- Choose Recents, contacts, or add the phone number.
- Enter the phone number.
- Touch the + icon.
Unblock blocked numbers on Galaxy A53 5G
Here are the steps to unblock the blocked numbers on your device, Samsung Galaxy A53 5G:
- Open the Phone app to unblock a contact number on your device, Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
- Touch the three vertical dots, and you can find them at the top right side of your device’s screen.
- After that, you can tap on Settings.
- Next, tap on the Block numbers.
- Tap on the icon of a number if you want to unblock it.
Blocking spam calls using caller ID/ spam protection
Telemarketers or automated robocallers can keep interrupting you even at the worst moment. They are annoying and that is the very first reason why you have to know the best way to stop spam calls. It is also important to highlight that robocallers will not stop reaching you.
There are still some ways how to block spam call on Galaxy A53 as below:
- Open the phone app if you want to block spam or scam calls by using caller ID and spam protection in Samsung Galaxy.
- Tap on the three vertical dots, located in the upper right corner of your device.
- After that, you can click on Settings.
- Tap on the Caller ID and spam protection.
- The next thing to do is to enable the block of spam and scam calls.
- Choose from Block all spam and scam calls. Alternatively, you can choose only to block high-risk scam calls.
That is all the complete tutorial on how to block scam call on Galaxy A53 5G. Anytime you think you need to block a number from your device, you can try this tutorial.
If you think that this information is useful for your family and relations, then it is important to share the information to help others as well. Life feels so different when you have no spam at all!
1 thought on “The Guideline to Block Spam Call on Galaxy A53”
I have a new A53 and am flooded with spam texts. Blocking them independently would take a lot of record-keeping. WHY IS THERE NO SPAM option on Messages?